Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
Building # 46 on the UNM map
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131-1070
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
PhD, Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1998
MS, Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1994
BS, Electrical Engineering, Saint Louis University, 1992.
Prof. Santhanam is a member of the ECE signal processing and communications groups. He is a senior member of the IEEE and its signal processing and communications societies. He is the recipient of the 2000 & 2005 ECE distinguished teacher award and recipient of the ECE 2012 Lawton Ellis award. He is also a recipient of 3 U.S. patents.
- Digital Signal Processing
- Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes
- Signals and Systems
- Multirate systems and Filterbanks
- Signal representations for amplitude and frequency modulated waveforms
- ICA-SVM Hybrid Recognition Systems
- Discrete Fractional Fourier Analysis and Applications